Oops!

you have to untag those things in your preferences, i have not gotten any further mails, and already i have posted / and gotten comments ASO.

• Automatically watch content you create…and receive email notifications ( uncheked )
  • Automatically watch content you interact with…and receive email notifications ( uncheked )
  • Receive email when a new conversation message is received ( uncheked )
  • Receive site mailings You will receive a copy of emails sent by the administrator to all members of the site. ( cheked )
  • Show people's signatures with their messages ( cheked )
  • Show your online status This will allow other people to see when you are online. ( cheked )
  • Show your current activity This will allow other people to see what page you are currently viewing. ( cheked )

I have already made those selections in preferences. I was referencing the list of watched threads that consistently shows despite my efforts.

O,,, I dont have that list.

I do have the "watched" ( forums and threads ) on top of the page ( top left ), but its not like anything drop down or block anything, but i have just unwatched all threads and forums i apparently watched.

I dont really use that part of the page.
I go by the subforums and the ones that interest me get highlighted when it have seen some new action, the other what i would call "smart" features well those i do not use.
So some subforums are always highlighted ( bold ) here at my place as i rarely post or read everything in those, but the ones i do keep up with dont get to be highlighted for long before i get in there and look / rply and they they go back to unbold forums.
So a screen shot of this page do give away here i come a lot.

Back