Options for viewing video in car?

RavenManiac

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Duo, mini 0806 (RIP)
What options do I have should I ever need to view a Mini 0806 while in the car and no access to a computer? Might come in handy if I need to playback a video for a police officer or somebody else.

Looks interesting but my old eyes really need a bigger screen. I'm guessing whatever I eventually use will be at least 10" diagonal and most likely 15" diagonal.

Also, I've had several androids in the past but I'm simply too disgusted with the spying to use any smart phones again.

How about a tablet?

I don't know about typing on the screen but I'm guessing a tablet would be find for this limited use. It could always be returned if it was too cumbersome to navigate easily. I would like it to be windows powered so I can take advantage of available apps like viewers and hyper-viewers.

Right now tho, simply trying to find the best "value".

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I made a cable up for "mollydog" so he could connect the 0806 to his in car head unit this showed the live feed up if you wanted it, I am not sure if you triggered playback on the 0806 it would also show via the cable but I would think it did. With this setup you could use any device that could show composite video.

John

I made a cable up for "mollydog" so he could connect the 0806 to his in car head unit this showed the live feed up if you wanted it, I am not sure if you triggered playback on the 0806 it would also show via the cable but I would think it did. With this setup you could use any device that could show composite video.

John

Very cool. I'd love to see that setup if you have any pics.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaveTheJoker Mini 0806 6
I Mini 0806 2
superwario Mini 0806 2
Back