Ordering Git2 from Gearbest how long does it take for it to ship out?

Kilumnati

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ordered the Git2 on Gearbest last week April 12, 2016 anyone get theirs shipped yet? They keep telling me its not in stock?

I ordered on the 9th and mine hasn't shipped either. I ordered some accessories with it too and they have shipped them already. They said they did this to make up for the delay in shipping the Git2! I'll be sure to make the most of the early arrival of all the accessories that are useless without the camera! :)

I ordered on the 9th and mine hasn't shipped either. I ordered some accessories with it too and they have shipped them already. They said they did this to make up for the delay in shipping the Git2! I'll be sure to make the most of the early arrival of all the accessories that are useless without the camera! :)
ya my accessories all shipped but not the camera.

Mine took about 7 weeks to arrive. I emailed them and told them I wanted to cancel it, then they said it was going to ship any day (of course it really shipped like 3 weeks later). I ended up ordering mine through B&H, got it in three days and sold the one I got from Gearbest on ebay because I kind of doubted they would ever ship it

And I thought I was the only one who experienced shipping shenanigans with Gearbest! I also ended up cancelling my order after they botched the shipping TWICE, each time blaming it on their courier in Singapore. Took me forever to get my refund, even after I escalated my case via Paypal. Ended up buying direct from Europe, arrived in less than a week. I have ordered extra batteries and mounts for my git2, and those came through the post eventually. Not sure I can trust Gearbest to ship more expensive stuff.

I think the moral of the story is, while Gearbest might be cheap, don't expect to receive your goods in a timely fashion (even if you pay extra for DHL!).

I ordered one camera from Gearbest 25:th february, got it delivered after ca 5 weeks with expedited shipping with DHL.

13:th april I ordered one more camera.
This one have not been shipped out yet.

The other items I ordered at the same time are on the way to me now, but I don't know what is the reason they not have send the camera.
This time I choosed normal China Post shipping.

I will wait some days more and later open a support ticket and ask how things are going.
Last time they was quick to answer on support and seems to want to do a good job.

Maybe they must wait for supply from the camera producent?

Shipped:
Shipping Method: Flat Rate Shipping
Product Name SKU QTY Subtotal
Original Samsung 64GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card 104178003 1 $18.55
AT128 360 Degree Rotatable Photographic Accessories Camera Velcro Wrist Arm Strap Mount for Hero 4 3+ 3 2 1 SJ4000 SJ 5000 Xiaomi Yi Camera 116255001 1 $2.37
2pcs 3 - way Pivot Arm Assembly Extension with 4pcs Thumb Knob Screws 117035501 1 $2.03
Max 4cm Diameter Bike Handlebar Seatpost Pole Mount for GOPRO HERO / SJ4000 SJ5000 SJ6000 / Xiaomi Yi 127228901 1 $3.21
Silicagel Lens Protective Cap for XiaoMi Yi Sports Camera 127234901 2 $1.60
CP-GP16 3-way Adjustable Pivot Arm 159073301 1 $1.48
Three-way Adjustable Pivot Arm for GoPro Hero 3/2/1 DP0032501 1 $3.63

Remaining items to be shipped:
Product Name SKU QTY Subtotal
GitUp Git2 2K WiFi Action Camera (Pro Packing) 154138901 1 $104.99
CP-GP014 Suction Cup Tripod Mount 148884101 1 $4.51

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Yes, we need to wait for supply from the camera manufacturer, so Git2 not in stock for a while. Now, we get supply every week, and we will ship items by the order queue as soon as possible. Hope you can understand.

Seems like my camera is on its way, according to Gearbest it was dispatched the 22:th april. So now i only have to wait for the postman...
When did your place your order I placed mine April 12th. Still hasn't shipped

I got my shipping confirmation too for an order placed on the 9th. The from address on the picture they included shows a Yodel distribution center address in the UK. I assume it's on it's way from China though and that it will just be processed by Yodel when it arrives in the UK.

I can confirm GB is great. I made my purchase (git2) on annivery flash sale in march. Got order confirmed 2 days, shipment confirmed 3rd day(10-14 days travel to US). Total 2 weeks+3 days, got my git2. Pristine and after charging overnight, unit was ready to go. Just hang tight boys, your new toys will be delivered when GB have it in stock.

I ordered mine on 4/21 in the evening at around 1pm EST and it shipped out on 4/22 and will be here 5/3.

I think the key if you're in the USA is to make sure to select US-E warehouse. I think a lot of people miss this and then have to wait for it to come from China =/

I ordered mine on 4/21 in the evening at around 1pm EST and it shipped out on 4/22 and will be here 5/3.

I think the key if you're in the USA is to make sure to select US-E warehouse. I think a lot of people miss this and then have to wait for it to come from China =/

keep in mind that should equal faster delivery (if it's actually in stock there at the time), if you have any problems it still has to be returned to China for service, local warehouses are dispatch only, no collections

keep in mind that should equal faster delivery (if it's actually in stock there at the time), if you have any problems it still has to be returned to China for service, local warehouses are dispatch only, no collections

good point, didn't think about that

Back