Out of stock

ThunderOne

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, new the forums.

I have been eyeing this unit for a couple weeks now and decided to order. Unfortunately it looks like the ship date is a month from now :( Ordered anyways.

If there are any updates can someone post them here?

Thanks everyone! :)

They should be back in stock well before the one month date shown on Amazon. We put a worst-case scenario date on Amazon in case there is some unexpected delay. We'll update the ETA as soon as the next batch and shipment preparation processes is a bit further along.

Last edited:
They should be back in stock well before the one month date shown on Amazon. We put a worst-case scenario date on Amazon in case there is some unexpected delay. We'll update the ETA as soon as the next batch and shipment preparation processes is a bit further along.

Thank you!

We actually have a few GC left in reserve so it's possible your last minute order will still ship today.
(just waiting for our new warehouse fulfillment team member to confirm)

We actually have a few GC left in reserve so it's possible your last minute order will still ship today.
(just waiting for our new warehouse fulfillment team member to confirm)
Cool! I'm the order from Nashville, TN. :) Ordered a hard-wire kit too.

we're shipping more to the USA later today, they won't take a month but we don't want to say 3 days and then find out it takes 6 because of some random customs inspection or similar so the deliver date just gets set to maximum allowable by Amazon whenever we run out and then we bring it back to normal once we're confident they'll be in the local warehouse (under promise, over deliver) rather than keep people waiting past the promised date

Well to my surprise it was marked as shipped today! Guess there were a few reserves left in the warehouse after all. I'm excited!!

You got the very last one and now we are completely out until our next shipment arrives.
We are pleasantly surprised we sold out so fast actually and thought the timing would over lap the next production. (bitter sweet)

You got the very last one and now we are completely out until our next shipment arrives.
We are pleasantly surprised we sold out so fast actually and thought the timing would over lap the next production. (bitter sweet)

Thanks so much!! I've already got my add-a-fuse ready to install :)

We are pleasantly surprised we sold out so fast actually
Well, with SatNav devices becoming more and more embedded into new cars, and available as apps for smartphones, they ceased to be a possible Xmas gift.
So now it's time to give a dashcam instead.

Seems like a good time to raise the price...o_O

Quality continues to improve, service and support is the best, would seem fair to me.

our cost has increased a few times as we've made changes but we have left the retail price where it is, I think any higher would be too expensive so we've just absorbed the extra cost, we look to save some money in other areas like freight to help offset that and soften the impact

Moore's law... technology gets exponentially better and cheaper over time!

Technology might get cheaper but rarely freight costs.

I was looking at this for quite a while and thought being Out of stock meant a new model was being released. But even the current SG is great , looking forward to have it back in stock so that I can order it right away.

I was looking at this for quite a while and thought being Out of stock meant a new model was being released. But even the current SG is great , looking forward to have it back in stock so that I can order it right away.

we have revised the product in some way with every single production run so technically it is a newer version you'll be buying whenever new stock arrives

Unless the price of oil is $30 a barrel :D

Sucks no end doesn't it and I hate being legally bent over because not that long ago a barrel was 120 clams but my petrol still only drops a few cents :mad:

And yet there are tens of thousands of cars registered daily around the world........ go figure with the over supply rant o_O

Back