Panasonic WDR CY-VRP110T and CY-VRP112T (GPS) 1080p 30Fps

can't say I'm surprised to see this is on the Panasonic Taiwan website, the design looks very Taiwanese

can't say I'm surprised to see this is on the Panasonic Taiwan website, the design looks very Taiwanese

There are many dozens similar design / features dashcameras out there. There are more to come soon from some strong brand names.

Panasonic is a strong brand name, just not sure how Panasonic this camera is, does it make it any better than the other cameras coming out of the same factory?

There's a whole bunch of models coming out of the same factory, the majority are just licensed product and may not have as close an association to the name on the box as people would expect

Off topic.

After watching night time footage from cities around the World.
I cant stop wondering how many gigawatts of power is wasted on signs - comercial billbords and so on, to me is is a shamefull waste of energy.

That sound sad Jim.
To my knowlege there is not exessive street light in the UK, so a political desission to save mony there to me indicate poor overall economical management from your politicians.
Not that i am pointing fingers, it is the same here :( on my street 1 in 4 street lights is on, but i think it was that way before the crisis set in.

Reactions: Jim
I cant see these panny models making the UK as its illegal to have a video screen in view of the driver, my info panel on my car even has the video facility disabled yet the same model in other countries it will :(

Back