Pano power cord w/ built in switch?

singlespeed

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I saw some models of the Pano had a power switch built into the cigarette lighter plug. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? I know I could substitute a generic one with the Pano plug end but I'd prefer to get one that was built for the unit. I plan to keep the current (non-switched) cable for when I travel to use in rental cars. SHPKorea will sell power cords, but I think it's the standard one without the switch built in.

Thanks!

I saw some models of the Pano had a power switch built into the cigarette lighter plug. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? I know I could substitute a generic one with the Pano plug end but I'd prefer to get one that was built for the unit. I plan to keep the current (non-switched) cable for when I travel to use in rental cars. SHPKorea will sell power cords, but I think it's the standard one without the switch built in.

Thanks!

why not ask shpkorea?

Didn't they all come with switchable cigar cables from SHPKorea? Mine did, at least. Where did you buy yours from, speed?

Didn't they all come with switchable cigar cables from SHPKorea? Mine did, at least. Where did you buy yours from, speed?

Bought both from SHPKOREA, no switch on power cord. Both are the "2014" model.

Last edited:
As of now, all new Panorama S units come with the fixed non-switched power supply. I heard they had a manufacturing problem, and opted to go with the more reliable fixed version for now. They didn't completely give up on the push red button switched version but it's on hold for now.

Last edited:
As of now, all new Panorama S units come with the fixed non-switched power supply. I heard they had a manufacturing problem, and opted to go with the more reliable fixed version for now. They didn't completely give up on the push red button switched version but it's on old for now.

Thanks for clarifying. It would have been nice if they'd been included with the new model. I would be a bandaid fix to the card corruption my Hilux experiences.

SHPKOREA has no power cords with the switch built in.

Back