Panorama 2 camera Clock! looses real time...

Not sure if thejudas' unit has a happy ending with time setting? I came across this ebay ad today,
https://www.ebay.com/itm/181244084845Since Spain time zone is UTC+01:00 it is out of the stable working zone of
GMT +2 +3 +8 +9

Sub-title is miss-leading.
GPS signal is stable in ANY time-zones.
What seller meant, is that at the moment time does not shifts in those tize zones mentioned ( GMT +2 +3 +8 +9 ) after GPS locks to satellites. In other time zones after gps lock to satellites, time shifts to Korean local time zone.
They have been working constantly on different firmware upgrades to solve issue. At the moment 4 time zones issue fixed. Now have to wait when other times zones will be taking care of as well.
If you do not use a GPS antenna, - then you don have to worry at all. Then there is no time zone shifting.

not sure why they haven't been able to sort this already, wonder if there's a hardware issue at play, having different firmware for different timezones isn't really a workable solution from a service point of view

not sure why they haven't been able to sort this already, wonder if there's a hardware issue at play, having different firmware for different timezones isn't really a workable solution from a service point of view

Not sure myself as well. Easiest solution would be ( as I remember you mentioned in other thread ) to add a GMT time-zone setting option into the menu, like many GPS log dashcams have. Try to imagine travelling to other other country or for example inner big countries like Russia, USA, etc, where need to change time zone, - it would be unconfortable each time upgrading a time zone via firmware. Best is GMT time-zone setting option into the menu.
Hope developers understand that and can provide easy solution to us. I have already informed them about this. Hope they working on this.

Not sure myself as well. Easiest solution would be ( as I remember you mentioned in other thread ) to add a GMT time-zone setting option into the menu, like many GPS log dashcams have. Try to imagine travelling to other other country or for example inner big countries like Russia, USA, etc, where need to change time zone, - it would be unconfortable each time upgrading a time zone via firmware. Best is GMT time-zone setting option into the menu.
Hope developers understand that and can provide easy solution to us. I have already informed them about this. Hope they working on this.
HI, I will release gps firmware within this year. I didn't think it's serious

HI, I will release gps firmware within this year. I didn't think it's serious

Maybe my and others communication did not reach you, anyway - I am glad you finally here and can adjust / solve outstanding issues.

Maybe my and others communication did not reach you, anyway - I am glad you finally here and can adjust / solve outstanding issues.

maybe let him know who you've been communicating with, one of the most valuable things a company have is customer feedback, if there's a problem in the flow of communication they need to know

maybe let him know who you've been communicating with, one of the most valuable things a company have is customer feedback, if there's a problem in the flow of communication they need to know

With Powerucc being small company and concentrated to local Korean market only ( at the beginning ), there has been many middle-man e-mail writings, so maybe was communication brake down, but I am glad that finally manufacturer himself joined forum and can replay to buyers feedback / question much quicker.

Finally out Panorama II v1.11.13 New Firmware: GPS time zone & Folders

1. GPS time shift issue resolved and new "Time Zone" option added into menu.
2. Creates 3 separate folders to the SD card
- EVENT for Motion detection or G-Sensor activated videos
- JPEG for Photos
- VIDEO for Normal video recording
3. Each video file now has time and date it was created
4. Violet background at night video recording now "gone".

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my Panorama II with GPS. I set it to the Paris/Madrid time zone, but it shows local time without daysaving. Is this a known problem or did I do something wrong?

Thats not a major problem, its just at the moment there are no daysavings, you have to set time zone +/- 1 to nearest time zone depending what you need.
In future developer will add daysaving as well.

Back