Panorama poweruc died :(

JohnnyCanuck

Reaction score
Edmonton, Alberta, Moving to Vancouver Island
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Lukas LK7950 WiFi Duo Dash Cam.
I can't see my dashcam as it's behind my rearview mirror so I didn't notice this until now. Today I bought a 64gb card for it, went to put it in and noticed the display was all different colours, like a rainbow. I pulled the card and looked at the files and it looks like a couple of days ago is when it happened. SO, I loved this dashcam but I'm thinking it's time to put a two channel in so I'll take a look at the ratings page and see which one is recommended.

Sorry to hear, when/where did you buy it?

CMOS rainbow colors in the actual recoring means you have a defective sony sensor

I bought it on ebay from the guy recommended here, it was flawless until this happened, I bought it in 2012 I think. I have the Lukas LK-7950 WD coming; ordered it on Amazon.ca - looks like it has a decent rating. Too bad about the sensor, weird how it just went. There was a time where it kept turning itself on and off for like 5 minutes and then stayed on, I can't see the display as it's behind the rear view mirror but that may be when it went twonky. :-|

Back