Panorama S Operations

David Schellenberg

Reaction score
Country
Canada
A few details of how my dash cam is supposed to work are not clear to me.

When I hit a pothole, the screen comes alive and a countdown is displayed. Is there something I should do during this countdown to tell the device that I don't need it to save this event?

Second, say I am stopped at an intersection because I have a red light, and an accident occurs ahead of me. It would be useful to save a video of that accident. What do I need to do to save one? Is that what the button at the bottom right hand corner is for?

Dave S.

Thank you, RoadCam. That does answer the second question.

The first question still exists, however.
Why show me the count down? Yes, it is an indicator that the g-sensor has been triggered.
If that's all it is, so be it. It seems like overkill as an indicator.
I'm wondering if there is some button I should press during the count down to say "Whoa. That was a false alarm. I don't need to keep this section of video in the event folder".

Dave S.

There is no "cancel" or "undo" feature unfortunately. This is a good feature request, I'll add it to the list we send our factory partner dev. Let me find out what the exact sequence of events are. I'm pretty sure it locks/saves the previous 15-30 seconds of each event in addition to the current recording. Don't quote me on those number yet though need to find my notes on this.

Back