Panoramic rear view mirror cam?

host2626

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Hi,

I'm looking for a dashcam that would be inconspicuous, as well as fixed so I won't have to set it up again every day. Apparently a rear view mirror with a cam is the closest to what I am looking for. Unless I find a way to easily clip a Mobius like device to my mirror that is, but I'm not handy with tools.

I've found a few hints here, as well as just searching amazon. Now, for 17 years I've been using a panoramic rear view mirror like this one, it gives great situational awareness and I can't live without it anymore. Unless I am mistaken, none of the rear view mirror with cams are curved for an increased viewing angle, are they? I've checked the photos of dozens of models and all the mirror seem flat to me, don't they? Please oh please correct me :).

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've seen they are flat and not the best quality dash cams either. Have you checked out the B40/A118? http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/forums/b40-a118-ae-cc30.77/. It sits flat against the windshield

I would also suggest the Mobius with super capacitors for a set and forget solution. Mounting is easy and discreet

Back