Parking Mode - a few possible solutions

Found out to my cost that using a low voltage cut-off ruined my car's City Stop/Start system allowing voltage to take too much out of the battery. Only started working again when I took the low-voltage cut-off device off. See my other thread re using a much better solution (Cellink Battery B)

Is your car a Mercedes by any chance? Mine is an E350 with City Start/Stop feature. I haven't wired the BV camera to PMP, but kinda worried after reading your experience.

What exactly happen to your car system? Also, do you hard wire the CellLink B? The 2nd gen have no cigarette jack, hence it must be hardwired.

Mazda CX-5 with City Stop/Start. The stop start hasnt come on for months - I suspect its because the battery maybe too low (voltage). Its plugged into cigarette socket and connect to a permanent live feed to take over when Cellink B runs out. On occasion, I have come back to the car and the cameras are turned off so I suspect the low voltage (12v ??) protection of the Cellink B has kicked in to save the main battery.

Anyway, i have my motion detection on all the time and the system works great for me - cameras are always turned off overnight

Back