parking mode issues

ninja_geezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all .spent ages trying to setup the motion sensor,got it turned down to 1 the lowest setting ,still way to sensitive seems to make no difference what setting its on at all ,its either on on off .
and how the hell do i turn off the rear led in parking mode??? hopefully these will be a firmware fix Alexsoll ??
beginning to wish i had wasted my money on something else now......maybe the new lukas ??

You can already switch off the LED's in Alexsoll's firmware.

cool ,thanks alan thats one thing,do you use the motion sensor at all ?
will get the updated firmware done this weekend.

I removed my Power Magic Pro from the car when I was having issues with one of my cameras crashing. So nope, I do not use the Parking Mode anymore.

I found that the car alarm warning LED on the dashboard caused the camera to continuous record in Parking mode. Try covering over the alarm LED with a small dark cloth.

ok alan ,dont think i have an led in the front of the car,will check.
by the way does the rear camera detect movement as well ?

I suspect it does as when you look at Parking mode recordings it includes Front and rear recordings. As a tip I always park my car backwards to a wall. Then you only get front camera, high quality, recordings. Very useful to have a clear image if someone hits your car.

I think you do have an LED on the front of the car dash. Looking at your previous video, the one for the sound distortion, you have a little dome in the middle of the dash near the windscreen. This is likely to be an alarm LED that will flash RED to warn off any wannabe thief that your car has an alarm.

good idea.my problem is alan im in a driveway and the rear of the car is 6 foot from a busy road/walkway !

i believe the little dome alan is the headlamp sensor ,i will check though.

ninja_geezer, you ask too many simple questions.
The manual did not try to read?

I ask the questions because they are not in any manual !
although they may seem simple to you with your wealth of knowlwdge, this is my first dashcam so i know only what i read or i am told,
beginners like me are grateful to the likes of you and Alan.:) as for the movement sensor its just to sensitive on any setting so its now off.
ninja_geezer, you ask too many simple questions.
The manual did not try to read?

Back