Hi
I currently have my a329s connected to my Tesla via an obd usb port. The port stays active when the Tesla sentry mode is active. I use the viofo to supliment Tesla sentry short comings.
I noticed the a329s will enter parking mode after 5mins of no gps or g sensor activity.
Does changing the settings in the viofo affect this. Eg. if I turn off gps, or if I set the gsenor to off in driving mode it won't know to go into parking mode?
Also if I was to buy the Bluetooth remote to manually make it go into parking mode do I need to push the button again when I'm about to drive or will it sense the car moving and return to driving mode?
One other thing. If I manually push the button to enter parking mode will it respect the 90 second timer option in the dashcam or is that setting only for hardwired cams?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to get my head around this?
I currently have my a329s connected to my Tesla via an obd usb port. The port stays active when the Tesla sentry mode is active. I use the viofo to supliment Tesla sentry short comings.
I noticed the a329s will enter parking mode after 5mins of no gps or g sensor activity.
Does changing the settings in the viofo affect this. Eg. if I turn off gps, or if I set the gsenor to off in driving mode it won't know to go into parking mode?
Also if I was to buy the Bluetooth remote to manually make it go into parking mode do I need to push the button again when I'm about to drive or will it sense the car moving and return to driving mode?
One other thing. If I manually push the button to enter parking mode will it respect the 90 second timer option in the dashcam or is that setting only for hardwired cams?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to get my head around this?