Parking Mode

Bill257

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just recently installed Blackvue DR 900S in my Tesla Model X.I have noted in parking Mode when I play the recording it plays in fast forward mode like.Do I need to do some adjusting in the setting?

Firmware settings > Basic > Recording > Parking mode recording

You can choose:
"Off" (parking mode won't work :D )
"Motion & Impact detection" - video triggered by motion/G-sensor (video with sound and normal speed)
"Time lapse" - records only few frames per second all the time (that's why you see a "fast forwared" play)

I just have mine set to record continuously. I use a Samsung Pro Endurance 128GB SDXC card which can record 7 hours on 4k30 front and 1080p30 rear. I also have the Blackvue B-124 battery which Blackvue claims lasts 24 hours and takes 2 hours to fully charge via cigarette 12v port in your car.

After recording, I check the footage briefly and delete whatever files I don't want. The amount of footage I delete on average with my total recordings is around 70%. I store it on my Seagate Slim 4TB external HDD and backup to my Samsung T5 2TB external SSD.

Blackvue claims(claimed) the B-124 should be able to handle up to 16hours in combination with DR900S-2CH... (obviously, battery 6Ah, consumption 0.3-0.4Ah, quick mafs)
And mine is charged from cigarette plug in 40 minutes. :D

Anyway, why? OP was only confused with faster videos in parking mode.

Last edited:
Back