Parrot RNB6 Android/iOS Car Receiver Cancelled

Yea, I saw this a few days ago on another site and was bummed out, like you I wanted one too. Oh well back to the search for the "perfect" system. ;)

Yea, I saw this a few days ago on another site and was bummed out, like you I wanted one too. Oh well back to the search for the "perfect" system. ;)
i might just not bother putting money into my car. i was planning on getting the windows tinted, and new rims (i normally wouldnt waste money on rims but man do mine look like toy car wheels).

I think I am just gonna put money towards buying a truck in the future and leave my civic as is.

Bummer :( i like where these was going, and not just becuz of the dashcam addon, the unit itself allso looked like somthing i wanted to trow money after.

they imply that you will be able to get this tech installed from the factory in some cars, but that it was too hard to do aftermarket with all the features they were promising.

Yeah with all those features no wonder you will have to tailor it to each car, but i would make do with a far less "smart" model.
I wouldent use full diagnostics and what not anyway, kinda overkill in a little 1000 ccm car.
Play music ( radio / CD / mp3 )
Do navigation
Do handsfree ( with my windows phone )
Maybe the camera thing if it was reasonable price and IQ
Maybe a little interweb work using my phone as AP

Sort of what my Chinese win CE headunit allready can, just better and faster and not least LOUDER :D

i mostly wanted iOS and android support because i am pretty OS agnostic. i was also hoping maybe i could use my own dashcam to record to its dvr...

now i want a windows phone though so i dunno what ill be doing in the future.

now i want a windows phone though so i dunno what ill be doing in the future.
I was looking at a windows phone my self, mostly because if the phone is powerful enough you can use it as a desktop computer as well with Windows 10 Mobile with Continuum. I have been waiting for Ubuntu to do something like this but so far they have not been able to. Looks like one of the first Windows phones to be able to pull this off with be made by Acer:
http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/2/9243997/acer-windows-10-phone-jade-primo

Back