perfume car camcorder C5000

Attachments

• C5000 03.jpg
    C5000 03.jpg
    594 KB · Views: 16
  • C5000_02.jpg
    C5000_02.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 13

Hi Niko,you are right, as you know this Car DVR is based on NT96650, there are also many other kinds of Car DVR base on NT96650, such as G20,C6000,G5W,G6W ........ for further information, please kindly refer our website: http://www.szdome.com/en/index.html. or you can contact with me by email nikki@szdome.com or skype dome-nikki. thanks a lot in advance.

Hi Niko,you are right, as you know this Car DVR is based on NT96650, there are also many other kinds of Car DVR base on NT96650, such as G20,C6000,G5W,G6W ........ for further information, please kindly refer our website: http://www.szdome.com/en/index.html. or you can contact with me by email nikki@szdome.com or skype dome-nikki. thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks for replay.
I am familiar with most NT96650 based dashcams by following many Chinese domestic websites, but of course there are many variations of names depending on vendor.
Are you manufacturer or vendor ?

We are manufacturer

Our company Shenzhen Dome technology Co., Ltd is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Car video recording products Car back box Car DVR in China. We provide professional OEMODM service . our products have high quality and competitive price , it has a big sales and enjoy a good reputation in the Russian market, European market , American market, Indian market and so on.
And now there are some Car DVRs are clearing stock at lower price at this end of year. maybe you will like some of them. could you please kindly tell me your skype or email, so that i could detail you the products more conveniently.

GS6300 Full HD 1080P High Definition Video Camcorder

With GPS/G-sensor/big wide angle/built-in memory

(Ambarella A2S70+OV2710)

Attachments

• GS6300_02.jpg
    GS6300_02.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 6
  • GS6300_04.jpg
    GS6300_04.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 6
May I ask:
Big "projector"-type, is it white cree led and other two smaller ones are IR led, right?

Thanks for replay.
As I understand your are just a retailor, not manufacturer?

Ok.
I dont mind how correct status marked in this forum ( retailer or manufacturer ), for me most important I wanted to ask: Does manufacturer or retailor have done actual in car mounted night recording tests using this or any other IR / cree LEDs dash camera before making decission to put it into production?
Its 2014 and still IR leds used on dash cams? Why ?
I know that probably replay will be: " domestic market needs", but why to need those Cree / IR led-s if they are completely useless. They just harm video recording at night.
IR can be usefull only for inside car fotage recording ( example taxies, busses etc. ), but not recording to outside trough the windows.
After 3 yeas following progress of dashcam world I still dont get this.
Just want to hear reasonable justified explenation regarding IR / Cree Led use in dashcams from local ( Chinese ) manufacture, because sorry, I still dont get this.

there's no reasonable explanation on why they keep doing this

In this particular model here in this thread I like almost everything from design point of view: compact design, buttons on the side for easy operation, quick-release ( no wires ) bracket with built in gps module, but why IR / Cree ?
For educated dashcsm buyer this puts off buying.

Yeahhhh, different culture - different "understandings".

Ok.
I dont mind how correct status marked in this forum ( retailer or manufacturer ), for me most important I wanted to ask: Does manufacturer or retailor have done actual in car mounted night recording tests using this or any other IR / cree LEDs dash camera before making decission to put it into production?
Its 2014 and still IR leds used on dash cams? Why ?
I know that probably replay will be: " domestic market needs", but why to need those Cree / IR led-s if they are completely useless. They just harm video recording at night.
IR can be usefull only for inside car fotage recording ( example taxies, busses etc. ), but not recording to outside trough the windows.
After 3 yeas following progress of dashcam world I still dont get this.
Just want to hear reasonable justified explenation regarding IR / Cree Led use in dashcams from local ( Chinese ) manufacture, because sorry, I still dont get this.

Hi Niko, thanks so much for your question and evaluation for me, i know CAR DVR very well, i am also one of good members of DOME.

As you said,there are very few or never such DVR without IR leds on current market, and the IR led-s useless, but actually they are still a little function, and you are right that it's for market needs, people like this very much, like embellish a pure black coat with a colorful flower or some other brilliant thing. hehehe .........

And this GS63000 is really very good, especially for its night vision, 1080P full high definition and other function. it's quite hot.........

Hi Niko, thanks so much for your question and evaluation for me, i know CAR DVR very well, i am also one of good members of DOME.

As you said,there are very few or never such DVR without IR leds on current market, and the IR led-s useless, but actually they are still a little function, and you are right that it's for market needs, people like this very much, like embellish a pure black coat with a colorful flower or some other brilliant thing. hehehe .........

And this GS63000 is really very good, especially for its night vision, 1080P full high definition and other function. it's quite hot.........

If IR light or LED night match with filter to use, then it works and helps.

there's no reasonable explanation on why they keep doing this

Hi jokiin,

yes ,that's true. no reason for keep doing like this. actually it still has a little function. what's more, people like this very much. just like when meet beautiful girls people will stay for a while or look back to see when walking on the street. it's also a trend;)

Main Features:

1080P FULL HD high quality resolution.

140 degree A+ grade high-resolution wide angle lens

Advanced H.264 photography compression technology

4.3 inch high resolution LCD, can watch while shooting.

Auto power off function

Support TF memory card, up to 32GB

Seamless loop-cycle recording function

Motion detection function

G-sensor function

Attachments

• 5000A主图2.jpg
    5000A主图2.jpg
    863.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 5000C主图.jpg
    5000C主图.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 7