The function as following:

1. 1920x1080P FULL HD high quality resolution;

2. 170degree super wide angle lens;

3. Advance H.264 video compression technology;

4. 3.0 inch high resolution LCD;

5. GPS &G-sensor function;

6. GPS built-in Holder;

7. Built-in memory 256MB

If you need any more details, for example picture, please kindly contact with me by nikki@szdome.com or dome-nikki. i'd very like to share with you happily.

the question was about the IR lights ;)

hmm, the IR lights actually are no any different in day time compared with that car DVR without IR lights,even no any effect, but once match with filter to use, then it works and helps. and i have to acknowledge the Car DVR with IR lights is better than which without that. you can buy one to compare on your hand and then you'll see the difference.:confused:

On the other hand, i quite don't understand why you are entangled with this issue, in our opinion, this is not completely a question. just like a skirt hemlines added some flowers, people like this skirt just because of that. no superfluous but just right. :cool: so the same with IR lights on Car DVR .;)

I'm not sure I understand your analogy but anyway, I don't need to buy a DVR with IR lights to know they are of no practical use for this application, I have had many dashcams with and without the lights for testing and I know the results already

From the users perspective it is I would think an almost unanimous vote that IR lights offer no real world benefit, in fact most would agree that they are a negative, an otherwise decent camera may be something that buyers won't look at purely because it has IR lights, many comments in this forum support that

perhaps you can add a poll to see how many people think IR lights are good, and how many think they are bad, do some market research and see what buyers think, not what designers think, you might be surprised ;)

I'm not sure I understand your analogy but anyway, I don't need to buy a DVR with IR lights to know they are of no practical use for this application, I have had many dashcams with and without the lights for testing and I know the results already

From the users perspective it is I would think an almost unanimous vote that IR lights offer no real world benefit, in fact most would agree that they are a negative, an otherwise decent camera may be something that buyers won't look at purely because it has IR lights, many comments in this forum support that

perhaps you can add a poll to see how many people think IR lights are good, and how many think they are bad, do some market research and see what buyers think, not what designers think, you might be surprised ;)

well, that's a good idea. maybe i could have a try. anyway,thanks so much for your comments. very glad to talk with you. you are also manufacturer, right? and actually as my colleague said you know our DOME very well. maybe we will meet on someday in the future, anyhow, Merry Christmas to you and your families. wish you all best in 2014.

Attachments

• Merry Christmas.jpg
    Merry Christmas.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 2
upload_2013-12-24_16-54-39.png

G5WH

Attachments

• _9SPAYLYOHMR9XDVHB@PUWO.jpg
    _9SPAYLYOHMR9XDVHB@PUWO.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Big LCD/Touch Button/with external GPS Module