Pics that make you smile

hehe :p i guess money is tight with the yota owner.

Remind me i need a new rear wiper blade too, mine is comming apart at the outer end,and thats the part that make sure the window is clean where my mobius is.

:eek: there is some good underpaid bands on that list.

BTW if i got my hands on a time machine woodstock would be one of my stops.

For anyone that might not understand the context, that huge bore is our Prime Minister

Sorry about that. I assumed as the leader of a major nation like Australia Tony Abbott would be well known.
Maybe the little kid is making more of a commentary than I realized? :)

Sorry about that. I assumed as the leader of a major nation like Australia Tony Abbott would be well known.

in the US many might know who he is, (he's our George W Bush, says the dumbest things at times) other countries perhaps not

Maybe the little kid is making more of a commentary than I realized? :)

that kid is quite possibly the smartest person in that room

I made him out, the pic allso is one of my average school days, i will be the kid headbutting the table thinking this is just too stupid.
Lucky for me i allways got a table in the back as it was clear to every one that i was not there to learn anything, today i can barely do simple math on a pice of paper.

Some are addicted to dashcams, some are addicted to smartphones, and yet others are addicted to the joys of the personal computer.

Im-home-GIF.gif

:) one can never teach kids to fish early enuff, i had to learn on the streets so i can catch them but not eat them :rolleyes:

Thats the fascinating thing about kids, so pure and not yet spoiled by the fears and incompetence of others.

I have allways enjoyed putting my "mark" on my little sisters kids when they got old enuff to talk with.

But i do get sad when my sister threaten them with me ( as they have a high level of respect for ther uncle ) so we had a debate on that issue, and i am glad she stopped to use me as a boogyman cuz thats not how i want to be remembered, and when i am dead and gone those kids are the only ones who will carry me in ther heart.

One thing i think many ppl do wrong with ther kids is promise them somthing ( good or bad ) and then not follow up on that, i think thats 1 reason to why those 4 kids respect me so much, i never promise them anything i dident deliver on.

Last edited:
Hey kamkar1 ....You have made your mark here on DCT.......we will always carry you in our hearts.........Thats what makes DCT what it is :D.......Ipol

Thanks.
Maybe for a while, but many of us will be senile drooling old ppl in a short time :D with my sisters kids i get a little more memory for effort, though i do think with the kids allso cost me a lot more effort on my part.

I wish i would win a little in lotto soon, the oldest girl soon move out of her mothers house, and where she go to live she really need a littel red car like her uncle have.
But it seem like i will just have to be her driver untill she saved up to buy her own car.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back