Pics that make you smile

It's nice to see those morse code machines are still out and about!

I think I see where the handset cables have been ripped out by vandals. :-(

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I think I see where the handset cables have been ripped out by vandals. :-(

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

In some cases it's the phone company that removes the handset and cable to disable them until such time as the whole payphone is removed. I know that because that was the practice of Fairpoint, our former telephone company whose name is on the payphones in those photos.

That pic with the cat are excellent :giggle:

Last edited:
Weirdest one I ever drove was my brother's 91 non turbo rx7. He said that I should treat the redline as a minimum... Well, ok, if you insist... he showed me how he wanted it driven: Wrapped the tach back around to 2k before shifting - sounded like a giant electric RC car. And it just kept pulling the whole way. Knowing what I know now about rotaries, it's amazing it held together at those insane rpms... Best guess is about 12krpm. I seriously doubt he had premixed oil into the gas, so those poor apex seals were probably screaming bloody murder.

Judging by youtube videos of Lamborghinis, it seem like many of those need a sticker saying " this car might spontaneously catch fire"

Nice work light

aPjzDVw_700b.jpg

obviously thinking like a kid - the ones around here (mine included) always climb up from the bottom. i don't know why they bother putting ladders on slides anymore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back