Picture rubbish

Sorry I’ve not replied guys but have been a bit busy, someone suggested doing an update which I did this morning, but I don’t think it’s made any difference, nor has switching off WiFi, I just haven’t had time to mess about on a computer to try and post a vid or pics, but I will get around to doing it I promise, the picture is still a little jerky and number plates can’t easily be read it’s just about passable in the event of I needed the footage but it’s not as clear as it was, iv tried scrolling through the settings to see if I’ve accidentally altered anything but I can’t see it, I’ll keep persevering though so thanks for your inputs , I haven’t forgotten the help you are trying to give, and I’m sure we’ll get there

Right, just tried uploading the blackvue viewer on Mac but it won’t let us as it couldn’t check for malicious software..??
so I’m gonna try and call blackvue on Monday see what they suggest...

Another option is to just download the video from your dashcam to your phone's internal memory via the Blackvue app. This way you get the full resolution video and not the less streaming quality when viewing the videos directly off your dashcam. On my iPhone it works like this:
  1. Connect your phone to the dashcam wifi
  2. Launch Blackvue phone app
  3. Click Wi-Fi
  4. For a video that you want to download, click on the "3 vertical dots" icon along the right, select Download
  5. This downloads the video to Internal Memory in the Blackvue app (not your phone's normal Photos album area)
  6. After the file copy is complete, go back to Blackvue home and click Internal Memory
  7. The video(s) you downloaded are displayed and should play in full resolution
  8. Alternatively, if you want the video copied to your normal Photos area then click the 3 dots and select Share
  9. In the bottom sheet menu area that appears from the bottom, select Save Video to copy to Photos
  10. Now if you exit the Blackvue app and go to iPhone Photos, in the Recents album you'll see the dashcam video

Mikey, I did that this morning and the video quality was much better, thank you
as long as I’ve some way of viewing footage then I’m happy, I can now download to my phone and watch something that’s interesting ( or vital ) , If needs be, thanks again

Back