Pier28 is great

hemi426

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SG9665GC
Been lurking here for awhile reading the forms--decided to go with the Street Guardian SG9665GC and the CPL
Inquired at Pier28 with some questions at 12:15 pm and got quick response from Jon
Placed my order at 1:15 pm
Got a email from Pier28 at 1:33 pm saying my order had been shipped

Great to do business with a company that cares about their customers

pretty rare these days.

I found this site thanks to Jon. He has bent over backwards to help me out. There were issues with my first SG9665GC and he is going the extra mile to verify the second one does better. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks again for the patience and help Jon! It's truly appreciated.

Hi Hemi426, it seems to be a common theme for the Street Guardian dealers. I can say the same for Niko in Europe, top level of help and support.

Also they are all very active on here so you are never waiting long for answers to any questions you have.

I am only a very recent customer but a very impressed one with all things Street Guardian. Lots of other companies could learn a hell of a lot from Street Guardian when it comes to a dealer network and great customer service / support.

Enjoy!

Hi Hemi426, it seems to be a common theme for the Street Guardian dealers. I can say the same for Niko in Europe, top level of help and support.

Also they are all very active on here so you are never waiting long for answers to any questions you have.

I am only a very recent customer but a very impressed one with all things Street Guardian. Lots of other companies could learn a hell of a lot from Street Guardian when it comes to a dealer network and great customer service / support.

Enjoy!

thanks for the feedback, even with the best of intentions there are times when things can and will unfortunately go wrong but we stand behind what we do and will always back it up, even when things do go wrong we look at it as an opportunity to better what we're doing, whether it's a product issue, some process or whatever there's always room for improvement and we'll keep chipping away at it with incremental changes and adjustments to make things the bast that they can be

Been lurking here for awhile reading the forms--decided to go with the Street Guardian SG9665GC and the CPL
Inquired at Pier28 with some questions at 12:15 pm and got quick response from Jon
Placed my order at 1:15 pm
Got a email from Pier28 at 1:33 pm saying my order had been shipped

Great to do business with a company that cares about their customers
And it will continue, so get used to it. @Pier28 & @jokiin always stands behind what they sell with high energy and integrity.

Enjoy!
Just wanted to say exactly the same thing but with a shout out to our Canadian dealer: Calgary Dash Camera - Robert
He provided customer service above and beyond for my recent purchase of a SG9665GC both in pre-sales and post-sale.

Thanks Robert!

Just wanted to say exactly the same thing but with a shout out to our Canadian dealer: Calgary Dash Camera - Robert
He provided customer service above and beyond for my recent purchase of a SG9665GC both in pre-sales and post-sale.

Thanks Robert!
Thanks rd Canuck!
Thats what we are here for.
Comments like these make my day!

Good Day
Well Rob at Calgary Dash Cam just informed me that they have sold the company to Pier 28 and if I wanted to purchase a Street Guardian dash cam I would
have to purchase it from the U.S.
It would have been nice to purchase it here in Calgary as the website suggests.
Take Care

Good Day
Well Rob at Calgary Dash Cam just informed me that they have sold the company to Pier 28 and if I wanted to purchase a Street Guardian dash cam I would
Take Care

Hi @Tatsudoshi the SG9665GC can be purchased on http://Amazon.CA (we'll have all our products available via Amazon CA soon) (SGZC12RC is out of stock until April)
CDC will remain active as well into the future.
@BlackboxMyCar will have SG9665GC in stock next week as well.

CDC is joining Pier28 to give improved service levels due to overall growth and wanting to add resources before it gets beyond the capabilities of current staff levels. Having them join the group as seasoned veterans of the dashcam category allows usto instantly have fully trained support staff that can then help to train others without sacrificing current support levels

Don't worry, there is something happening to ensure local fulfilment and support on core models as well, a bit of a transition period but will still be there always to support the Canadian market

We were about to announce this more formally in the near future but the cat is out of the bag so to speak.

Last edited:
Good Day
Take Care

there's some consolidation going on due to growth and needing to increase support levels, Canada is still important for us and we will still have local availability and support, in a bit of a transition period at the moment while that's happening but it's all about bigger and better things

if I was unemployed I reckon I would open up a small store front selling dash cams somewhere near the city, but I don't have the time, i think I spend way too much time on dash cams as it is, but hey, its a hobby I love doing and cant get enough of them.

Good Day
Take Care

Geese Tatsudoshi, you make it sound like I abandoned you!
The reason I urged you to purchasing from Pier28 was to ensure you can get your SGZC12RC soonest.
When the new order of RC's arrive at the Nevada warehouse. It will take at least another week before we receive it in Canada.
Now that Pier28, and CDC are working together as one unit. The services is only going to get better :cool:

Good Day Rob
Well I guess I took it the wrong way, my apologies.
It is good to hear that this is more of an expansion than anything else.
I will wait to purchase in Calgary.
Take Care

Last edited:
Just want to add to this. Pier28 is awesome!!!

I had a few questions, so I emailed them. Within a few hours I had a response and placed my order right away. Shipping was quick and painless. Definitely a great place to deal with.

A few HOURS ?:rolleyes:

Must have been during the night....;):D

Back