Possible issue with camera?

azchrisf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was reviewing some my videos today, and noticed two things that I wasn't having an issue with awhile ago.

1. At night, the entire video has a green hue when I am at a gas station (halogen lights?), but turns normal once I leave that area.
2. Bluriness that seemingly comes and goes, but is quite regular, on the left hand of the frame, sometimes in the center too. Area where the camera is is clean.

Just thought I'd ask...

can't say we've had any mention of green hue, had you ever redone the sensor calibration at all?

best to check with the latest firmware and see how it is as there have been image related adjustments

I just noticed it appears there is something behind the glass of the sensor, like a fleck of something...I'll dropbox some videos.

I just noticed it appears there is something behind the glass of the sensor, like a fleck of something...I'll dropbox some videos.

we had one other case like that recently and there was something astray inside the lens that seemed to mess with the picture at times, if there's an issue @Pier28 will help you get it sorted

Ah yes there was some strange brown "something" on the inside the of the lens when inspected up close in strong light at a certain angle. They are very happy with the replacement

Back