Possibly dead F750?

I have the file as well so ill get a mirror up when I get a chance and consolidate it with anything else I get.
The program we require is called DirectUSB, its freely available and ill upload that to a shared location one day as well, the missing link for f750 owners is the ELF file, this is basically a firmware but it also contains a load more data and specific memory addresses, think of it like a firmware executable that is scripted to put things in the right place, where as a normal binary firmware will just copy files to pre arranged locations, if those locations are messed up however then you cant update it hence we need the ELF file. I was hoping that the f750 had some sort of built in recovery like the F550 but that doesn't seem to be the case. have to wait and see I guess

Having this issue right now.. Did this get resolved? I am luckily within the warranty period.

Having this issue right now.. Did this get resolved? I am luckily within the warranty period.
Sorry for lack of updates, yeah their customer service was great, they replaced the first one, the replacement unfortunately had sound issues, so they sent another, and this one has been working perfectly.

The first camera I had to pay return shipping, the faulty replacement they covered the shipping for.

Damn... guess I'll have to get a replacement as well. Thought there was a way to fix it but guess not.

Try getting the recovery firmware. It is different than the what is available on the web site.

Back