*Post* your Blackvue Dashcam VIDEOS in this Thread

wozzzzza said:
not a fan people putting music on their recordings, pisses me off actually. rather have a dead quiet video.
Some people like it, some don't, but that's cool. For most of my other vids, I think most people prefer to hear what actually happened at the time ;) That's why in my video captures of bad drivers and on some random stuff, I usually leave the audio as is.

I like to hear the screech of brakes, the abuse etc..

minor crash, car drifted into my lane, had another car on my side so I was stuck. driver stopped and we exchanged info.

This is footage of an F3 tornado that passed by our house, taken with a blackvue Dr380:

Last edited by a moderator:
camMO said:
minor crash, car drifted into my lane, had another car on my side so I was stuck. driver stopped and we exchanged info.

this is private, can you give me your login details or make it public? wanna see this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, I thought it was Unlisted.. I have updated it. Thanks for letting me know.

a Porsche as well, haha, that would have fuked him up a bit, how much damage to you and him? did ya tell him he was on video?

Just a minor rub mark on the side of my truck from his mirror. The mark didn't scratch the paint, it should buff out as they say. His mirror had a dime sized spot where the paint wore down to the plastic, it sounded a lot worse than it turned out to be.

I iddn't mention the video to him, I wasn't sure how he would react, and I was ready to be on my way asap! After reviewing the video it amazes me how differently I thought I remembered what happened, to what the video showed when I was able to review it later.

camMO said:
After reviewing the video it amazes me how differently I thought I remembered what happened, to what the video showed when I was able to review it later.

that's a very valid reason for owning a dashcam in the first place, when we're caught off guard it's very easy to be confused about what has happened, that's what a lot of the insurance scammers prey on as well to lead people into admitting liability for something they are not responsible for

Back