Power kit with 90 degree microUSB !

SOB2130

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Rayman.Chan is any possibility have some of power kit come with 90 degree micro USB will be easy to connect to GPS amount.
TTV1-AMB-RA90-BLK-ANGLED-500x500.jpg

Fast solution for you is to buy an adapter. I have 2-3 and all worked great since 2-3 years. Try to not but the cheapest you will find.

enjoy,
Mtz

Fast solution for you is to buy an adapter. I have 2-3 and all worked great since 2-3 years. Try to not but the cheapest you will find.

enjoy,
Mtz
I did but they very cheap made got very hot too I bought from amzone .

Mine are not hot.
Try to buy some electronic store not from online. I see you are from USA so I expect you can find good quality in your stores.

enjoy,
Mtz

I will try the store and Hopefully they made some of power kit with 90 degrees microusb in future.

Usually manufacturers ar not making so easy this type of request. They are ordering big quantities of components to obtain low prices and such modification means buying another big quantities and being not so common they will not like to risk.

enjoy,
Mtz

Usually manufacturers ar not making so easy this type of request. They are ordering big quantities of components to obtain low prices and such modification means buying another big quantities and being not so common they will not like to risk.

enjoy,
Mtz

yes correct, especially there have been a lot of such competitors on market

Back