Prat in a chelsea tractor tries to bully older driver

sludgeguts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius x3, G1W held as spare.
Old boy lets a van out of a side road & obviously has difficulties getting going - or maybe he's in no rush to join the end of the very long queue that is ahead of him at the lights?
At 15s, you can hear the prat sounding his horn whilst sitting right up the backside of the old boy.

And to rub salt into the wounds, the prat is chatting away on his mobile (just see it pinned to his left ear). It's a lovely sunny day, so all windows are down - so I shout across to him to put his mobile phone down - all I get for my troubles is a mouthful of abuse (which you can just about hear).

Chelsea tractor :D

Had to Google that one.

Not popular letting ppl know thay are breaking the law with ther stupid phones.
I even had 1 Young guy comming out of his car to front me, but he got back in his car when he saw the speed i came out of my car with, and i assume the color of my face and my verbal indications to " lets get it on motherfu...r"

Its funny how i leave Danish and go to English and in worst case the German language when i am pissed, and strange how i have been a pacifist for 40 years, and the last 3 years i have been a trouble seeking maverick.

Guess it was a bad idea for me to stop smoking the weed. o_O

That sounded more like the horn from a Reliant Robin :p
A lot of drivers don't realise, young and old, that if everybody left a gap like that between them and the car in front of them, the traffic queues would be 4 times longer than what they already are. And when drivers like that pull away from traffic lights at that speed, it reduces the chance of other drivers getting through the lights.
I try to drive with a relaxed attitude but we all have to appreciate that there are other people using the roads besides ourselves. I don't condone people who use their phones while driving nor do I condone those drivers who are not aware of what is going on around them. Keep up with the flow or stay at home.

Old boy lets a van out of a side road & obviously has difficulties getting going - or maybe he's in no rush to join the end of the very long queue that is ahead of him at the lights?
At 15s, you can hear the prat sounding his horn whilst sitting right up the backside of the old boy.

And to rub salt into the wounds, the prat is chatting away on his mobile (just see it pinned to his left ear). It's a lovely sunny day, so all windows are down - so I shout across to him to put his mobile phone down - all I get for my troubles is a mouthful of abuse (which you can just about hear).
I hope he was talking to his grandmother on the phone ,So she can hear that her grandson is a F ing maggot mouth.
The best Dash cam video I seen was from Russia,Some punks robbed a truck driver,So he gets on the radio to create a traffic jam with some other truckers,So the robbers can't drive away ,Then about 12 truckers Beat down these two punk robbers,Then for good measures ,They flipped the robbers car over into the ditch,Leaving the two robbers Blooded and there car turtled LOL, I wish I could find the video on youtube for you to see.Try search on youtube

Allso nearly every Range Rover you see in the UK has a private reg on them. Must be the new penis extention.

That sounded more like the horn from a Reliant Robin :p
A lot of drivers don't realise, young and old, that if everybody left a gap like that between them and the car in front of them, the traffic queues would be 4 times longer than what they already are. And when drivers like that pull away from traffic lights at that speed, it reduces the chance of other drivers getting through the lights.
I try to drive with a relaxed attitude but we all have to appreciate that there are other people using the roads besides ourselves. I don't condone people who use their phones while driving nor do I condone those drivers who are not aware of what is going on around them. Keep up with the flow or stay at home.
There could be any number of reasons why the guy didn't keep up. It could simply be that he was in no rush to join the end of the long queue from the red lights ahead, maybe he stalled the car as he tried to get going.
My money would be on the latter, it would be also on the douchebag in the range rover hanging off the back bumper of the old boy for quite some time - perhaps intimidating him so much as to make him nervous enough to stall the car?

There could be any number of reasons why the guy didn't keep up. It could simply be that he was in no rush to join the end of the long queue from the red lights ahead, maybe he stalled the car as he tried to get going.
My money would be on the latter, it would be also on the douchebag in the range rover hanging off the back bumper of the old boy for quite some time - perhaps intimidating him so much as to make him nervous enough to stall the car?

Well, he was driving a Honda so there's a good possibility that it's an auto, in which case almost impossible to stall. However, if he did stall it then that's an even greater reason to reduce the gap between his car and the car in front. It's like when I let other drivers out of a side road and then they dawdle along at 25 MPH. They are totally oblivious to what's going on around them.
Having watched the footage again, I'm not even sure that the driver of the Honda let the yellow Mercedes van out of the side road. The van was already half way across the road before the Honda got near. I think the Mercedes driver saw a gap in the traffic and took advantage of it.

Back