Price Drop?

BPx

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,

I'm currently in the market for a dash cam. I actually have an A118 but have since removed it from my car as I traded it in for my new car. I thought I'd start fresh as the A118 would get weird on me during Socal's peak summer heat.

I've noticed that the SG9665GC has dropped in price? It was originally $200 when it first came out, then the price went up to $280. Now it's down to $230. Is there a reason for this price drop? Will the price eventually go back up again? If so I might as well buy it now to save some $$$.

Any insight on this will be appreciated.

price shouldn't go back up, sometimes the offer changes as far as what it comes with, check with @Pier28 though and they should be able to do a deal for you

Thanks mate for the quick reply! I will contact them in the near future :)

Price fluctuates based on supply demand. Amazon penalizes us when we run out of stock so we had to slow the sales down a bit until more stock arrives. (And takes awhile to process into the prime warehouse)

Price fluctuates based on supply demand. Amazon penalizes us when we run out of stock so we had to slow the sales down a bit until more stock arrives. (And takes awhile to process into the prime warehouse)

cost fluctuates a little as well, when we run out and have to ship stuff urgently it does impact our costs

Hi Jokiin,

I'm in aus, is there a recommended retailer here that can help out forum members?

I have an a118c but wanting to upgrade and relegate the 118 to the rear window.

Ta

Hi Jokiin,

I'm in aus, is there a recommended retailer here that can help out forum members?

I have an a118c but wanting to upgrade and relegate the 118 to the rear window.

Ta
Me too , Australian & looking for seller .

Happy with either mate. If buying from bricks n mortar is it likely I'd be return I g to them if any issues or will I be dealing direct with your company?

I have some hard wire kits already, is there some way I can confirm they will be ok for use with your camera?

Ta

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions, ended up ordering one through Strathfield.

Order it from Strathfield.

The price is good and they deliver quick.

Back