problem with my itronics 100hd

johnny8908

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi everyone,

I face a problem that i removed my 32gb sd card from the cam for retrieve video, after retrieved i insert back the sd card but the cam unable to start and it keep on have the beep beep sound non stop may i know how to solve the issue or the cam spoil?

thanks alot

i already try format but still dont work...

i try using a 16gb sd card but still dont work

Maybe the camera has failed, notice a few of these recently with issues, might be just getting to that age

ok, i try a few more time see can work or not, may i know after i formatted do i need to copy the setup file to the sd card?

I seem to remember I had this problem with mine once ( I don't have it any longer). Have you tried removing the power with the card in and then re-appling power? I think I might also have tried holding the format button down while inserting the power cable. I can't really remember what I did, but I did get it working again. Good luck

I seem to remember I had this problem with mine once ( I don't have it any longer). Have you tried removing the power with the card in and then re-appling power? I think I might also have tried holding the format button down while inserting the power cable. I can't really remember what I did, but I did get it working again. Good luck

Ok later i try see can or not

anyone can share the link that i can download the setup file in the SD card?

thanks

Last edited:
A little slow on the response but have had same issue a few times - I simply unplug power cable, then replug it back in, wait a few seconds but before the unit fully boots up and press the format button for 10 sec's. You may need to do it a couple of time to get the timing right but it does work.

Have two of these cameras and been running them for years - very good low hassle unit - and going by reviews stack up very well against new units.

anyone can share the link that i can download the setup file in the SD card?

thanks
Hi ,

I also looking for the latest firmware and software, anyone happen to have it and mind if can share ? Appreciated

Thanks !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Itronics 4
Chriss Itronics 3
suparoo Itronics 4
J Itronics 1
jimjones Itronics 2
Back