prodriveruk weekly videos

Hey ProDriverUK. I have kept an eye on your videos really great to watch. Always love catching videos from the UK to see the cars they don't sell here. While i am falling a little behind updating i have had you listed in my YouTube DashCam Directory for a little while now so hopefully other people have caught your video through there.

Thanks for the uploads

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your directory it's a great idea to have. It was through youtube analytics i found this website and few views came from here due to your directory. So thanks for that! :D

You guys are fun.

I keep tabs on pretty much all of prodriveruk's videos lately and the daily updates from MTZ.

Thinking of possibly doing what prodriveruk is doing when I get my dash cam but my runs might have to be monthly as my commute to work is rather baren of traffic regularly. We'll see what comes up when I finally receive my cam and start recording my daily trips though.

Reminds me I'm subscribing to your channel.

great channel and nice videos I already subbed

Ashley_E said:
WhiteEightBall said:
my commute to work is rather baren of traffic regularly.

You lucky b@$+@rd :lol:
:cool: Perks of living in the boonies.

Only "actual" traffic I came across today was some fog and a couple deer. Only stuff I had to actually slow down for, for safety reason.

Back