PSA: new Vantrue model: the E360. Vantrue Connected replaces Vantrue app

Agie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
70mai S500, A229 Pro, VS1, Nexus 4 Pro, S1 Pro, A119 v3v2v1
Some news today from the Vantrue camp. There is the release of the new Vantrue Connected app, which replaces the previous Vantrue app.

The app adds support for the new cloud solution LT01 LTE Box, whilst still providing support for their old and new dashcams alike. I like this app as the layout is easier to navigate, and connection to the dashcam and configuring settings is much faster and seamless now.

Also some other news in that the N2X has been confirmed, along with the just-discovered E360. Both have support for the new LT01 LTE Box, so I would anticipate these new models to be formally announced in the near future. Congratulations to @Jeff_Vantrue and all the team at Vantrue for continuing to push the envelope with the new LTE box and new dashcam models :)

Screenshot_20240605-145440.png

Screenshot_20240605-145417.png

Wow you guys are quick! Stay tuned for our major releases in the following months.
I'm pulling for you Jeff.
I hope you guys can give BlackVue Cloud a run for their money.
-Chuck

The N2X dashcam is an upgrade of the previous N2 Pro and N2S. The front&cabin dashcam is aiming to help rideshare drivers with their road safety and driving experience. And as for the E360, there'll be much more to play with. :cool:

I'm pulling for you Jeff.
I hope you guys can give BlackVue Cloud a run for their money.
-Chuck
I don't wanna be around when you're pulling Chuck LoL

The N2X dashcam is an upgrade of the previous N2 Pro and N2S. The front&cabin dashcam is aiming to help rideshare drivers with their road safety and driving experience. And as for the E360, there'll be much more to play with. :cool:
Looking forward to seeing both, and what surprises the E360 has :)

E360 looks interesting.. Buy two of them, use front and rear for a '4 channel' setup ;)

Fortune pass the sleeping man.

The E360 i would favor i think, even if it is not my favorite thing putting 2 cameras in the front unit, after getting the N5 early last year only a month or so ago i finally got around to putting the mirror back in my car.
so about 1 year of no mirror in the car to be able to enjoy the interior camera of the N5, of course the fact it is looking at a drop dead nice looking elderly man dont hurt.

The N5 dont well with most of my test suite of memory cards, only a couple of no go which are not much out of 10 -12 memory cards.

Last edited:
Nice to see cloud. I wonder what it is like to use in every day use.

That E360 looks interesting. Is the cabin camera a 180'ish degree fisheye? I wonder if the front cam is a traditional dashcam or if it's a second fisheye, doing something similar to the GoPro Max or Insta360 X4?

That E360 looks interesting. Is the cabin camera a 180'ish degree fisheye? I wonder if the front cam is a traditional dashcam or if it's a second fisheye, doing something similar to the GoPro Max or Insta360 X4?
That's what I wondered too, like with the 70mai Omni it spins around motorised but doesn't look like that with the E360. I could be totally wrong though. Either way interesting times ahead!

I dont think the E360 is a spinning camera like the omni, but it is probably a 2 camera unit

I would prefer it as mounted up high on the dotted area in my car it would be less noticeable than the cylinder like N models installed in the same way.
Of course then my mirror would be in the way of the interior camera, but i must insist on having cameras there as lower would be illegal and also very visible indeed.

New version of the Vantrue Connected app on the Google Play Store, changelog: fixed some bugs.

1000003985.jpg

Back