Vantrue Improvement + Wish List [Hardware and App]

Agie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
70mai S500, A229 Pro, VS1, Nexus 4 Pro, S1 Pro, A119 v3v2v1
Surprised there hasn't been a thread set up already here, but let's share!

What we wish to be added to the app ans cameras, what can be fixed and what we think would be the ultimate-specced Vantrue camera.

Each model should have its own wish list for improvements. ;)

The same improvements cannot be applied to single-channel and four-channel models.

Each model should have its own wish list for improvements. ;)

The same improvements cannot be applied to single-channel and four-channel models.
Not a worry, just saw the Viofo forum had a general one so was wondering what the deal was haha. Thank you for the that will check them out!

Not a worry
I'm not worried.
I wrote that if the N5 needs HDR on the main camera and a slightly higher bitrate at maximum resolution, then the N4 Pro already has all this.

I'm not worried.
I wrote that if the N5 needs HDR on the main camera and a slightly higher bitrate at maximum resolution, then the N4 Pro already has all this.
Bit strange that the N5 doesn't have HDR on the main camera. Seems a bit Hodge podge because I've seen that one of the more recent Vantrue models (E3 maybe?) Had HDR timer added in recent firmware update, so why can't they just implement that feature across their entire product range...

so why can't they just implement that feature across their entire product range...
Ask the manufacturer directly.
There are many reasons why HDR cannot be implemented.
Viofo also does not have all models with HDR.

Back