Purchase from Apple-CT

I bought a ITB on 2nd May. It arrived at London Heathrow on 7th May and it's still there!

Ring them up?
When mine arrived in UK, it took another 7 days to clear customs and get delivered.

jamesbcd said:
Ring them up?
When mine arrived in UK, it took another 7 days to clear customs and get delivered.

I've done that this morning. After getting zero help from Royal Mail I ran HMCR and 'bingo', it seems like the hold up is them applying for a search warrant to open the box to make sure there's not an illegal immigrant hiding inside. God knows why when they've already let a zillion in country already and when the catch them they just let the go! I despair at the way this country's run, the priority list seems to be easy stuff at the top and difficult stuff at the bottom and my little package and £25 vat has become the countries top priority!

Thanks, I was able to find it one of the links listed. "Departure from outward office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE" So hopefully this means that it is on its way.

Cardigan said:
jamesbcd said:
Ring them up?

I've done that this morning. After getting zero help from Royal Mail I ran HMCR and 'bingo', it seems like the hold up is them applying for a search warrant to open the box to make sure there's not an illegal immigrant hiding inside. God knows why when they've already let a zillion in country already and when the catch them they just let the go! I despair at the way this country's run, the priority list seems to be easy stuff at the top and difficult stuff at the bottom and my little package and £25 vat has become the countries top priority!
Search warrant, their having a laugh!

Apple-CT is brilliant, very very highly recommended. Very happy with him and his services. Recommended without hesitation.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

jamesbcd said:
Ring them up?

It's now been 8 days tracking showing it sat at GBLALA!

Does anybody know if the tracking shows anything after that or does it go straight from showing GBLALA to arriving at my front door i.e. does it show sonething after GBLALA like 'regional sorting office' or 'out for delivery?'

Cardigan said:
jamesbcd said:
Ring them up?

It's now been 8 days tracking showing it sat at GBLALA!

Does anybody know if the tracking shows anything after that or does it go straight from showing GBLALA to arriving at my front door i.e. does it show sonething after GBLALA like 'regional sorting office' or 'out for delivery?'

Think I replied in the other thread with full details, have a look.

BTW, no it won't update further.

For tracking door to door go with EMS.

Must be a sperm sample and egg that could be used to make an illegal immigrant if it fits in a Dashcam box!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This is my tracking log from package sent by Apple-Ct..

[spoil]01-05-2013 17:26 Woodgate Collected by addressee
01-05-2013 17:26 Woodgate Delivered
01-05-2013 11:09 Woodgate Addressee advised to collect from Post Office
01-05-2013 11:09 Woodgate SPSO Addressee advised to collect from Post Office
01-05-2013 09:41 Leicester Central Depot Delivery attempted
30-04-2013 23:00 Leicester Central Depot Loaded to vehicle for delivery
30-04-2013 16:12 Leicester Central Depot Delivery scheduled
29-04-2013 09:27 Leicester Central Depot Awaiting payment of charges
26-04-2013 22:17 Leicester Central Depot Received at delivery depot
26-04-2013 11:42 National Hub Received and processed
26-04-2013 05:42 International Hub Forwarded for UK processing
26-04-2013 05:37 International Hub Revised charges to be paid
25-04-2013 19:19 International Hub Awaiting Customs Charging
25-04-2013 10:53 International Hub Awaiting Customs clearance
25-04-2013 10:52 International Hub Awaiting Customs clearance
25-04-2013 10:50 International Hub Received in destination country
24-04-2013 08:12 Delivery Agent - SEOUL - PTT Forwarded for export
24-04-2013 02:49 Delivery Agent - SEOUL - PTT Forwarded for export
23-04-2013 17:27 Delivery Agent - KOREA, REPUBLIC OF Collected from customer[/spoil]

It arrived this morning as I was on the phone to HMRC. The reason it took so long was that Apple had decalred the value as 50 won (which is 3p)! HMRC couldn't get their head around something being valued at 3p and so they put it in the 'too hard to do' tray for a week in the hope that the numbers on the box changed. Eventually the 'too hard to do' tray overflowwed and my box fell out into the post tray.

If Apple-CT are reading this . . . I do understand and appreciate your sentiments but can I suggest a future value of something larger than 3p; the card board box must have cost more than 3p!

Hi,

I cannot connect Apple TV with my tikona setup, due to the WPA2 security etc. As the router tikona has provided me has no ethernet port, I also can't connect any kind of bridging device, as suggested in the Sony Bravia topic. It seems Tikona connection is so "secure" that I can't even get it to work for me!!

I would really appreciation ideas for a solution!

Welcome Jannifer to our forum which is about Car DVR or dashcams or traffic cameras.

More than that, in this topic is about a seller, an online shop named Apple-CT which is selling dash cams. I don't think he is selling also the Apple TV device, but maybe other forum member will help with your Apple-TV (not Apple-CT) device.
:mrgreen:
enjoy,
Mtz

PS: your country named aldknaf is strange. The city, too.

jannifer said:
Hi,

I cannot connect Apple TV with my tikona setup, due to the WPA2 security etc. As the router tikona has provided me has no ethernet port, I also can't connect any kind of bridging device, as suggested in the Sony Bravia topic. It seems Tikona connection is so "secure" that I can't even get it to work for me!!

For Apple inc related questions, please go to: https://discussions.apple.com/
Specified for your Apple TV problem: https://discussions.apple.com/community/appletv/appletv

Last edited by a moderator:
jannifer said:
Hi,

I am using the latest apple tv and have no problem with connectivity to the HDTV and other wifi devices. This problem is related to the tikona setup. Apple TV requires either wifi port or an 10/100base-t ethernet port as prerequisite. You may have to tweak add or change to another wireless network equipment in order for apple tv to communicate to it and for apple tv to work. Drop by the apple community support page for discusssions and support here.

Apple-Ct is supplier/seller dealing with car DVR and this thread is in relation to him.

Hope it helps.

I bought my dashcam from Apple-CT, used paypal. Took about a week to get here (USA) from South Korea (dashcam shipped the day after I ordered it), the SD card had the English manual and the android app. Effortless transaction, no complaints.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Itronics 2
Back