Purchase from Apple-CT

Hey guys,

Thank you for giving your comments here.

I've made my purchase with Apple-CT on 09 Apr and i just received them today.

I'll arrange to get a workshop to assist and hook them up for me coming this weekend. :D

Kampung said:
Hey guys,

Thank you for giving your comments here.

I've made my purchase with Apple-CT on 09 Apr and i just received them today.

I'll arrange to get a workshop to assist and hook them up for me coming this weekend. :D

Glad to learn you got such good service. I will always shop at Apple-CT. I just bought my second LUKAS LK-7900 ACE for my rear window.

Apple-CT rules.

Just made a second purchase from Apple-CT... the guy there knows english just a bit but enough to make himself understood and understand the customer to provide a very good service.

I just received my order yesterday =). He was fast to reply, addressed all my questions, and got my order in ~3 days. I will buy from him again when I need another cam.

Bought 3 different dashcam from Apple-CT, received within 4 days and work like charm. Refer couple friends and they also happy with his service. Highly recommended.

I just got my second LUKAS LK-7900 ACE from Apple-CT delivered today in less than a week. $.200 free shipping. Apple-CT rocks.

hi, Al

good news! thank you :D

Apple-CT said:
hi, Al

good news! thank you :D
Do you know about LUKAS sending out emails to purchasers?

I just got an email that stated this:

Hello, this is the international CS team for LUKAS.
First of all, we are sorry for your inconvenience. We were just forwarded the email you sent.
However, we do not have any information of you other than the email address.
Would you let us know which seller you purchased the item from, and your ID of the related website?
We just want to check we are missing something and will contact to the related ID.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Again, we are sorry for your inconvenience.
Thank you.
Best regard,
buy2korea <buy2korea08@nate.com>

I was wondering if this is for real. I never sent them an email and they used a different email address than I usually use. I thought it might be SPAM.

Thanks.

Al

hi, Al :D

international CS team for LUKAS??
hahaha... NOT CS team

They are ONLY seller.
Don't worry. thank you

Apple-CT said:
hi, Al :D

international CS team for LUKAS??
hahaha... NOT CS team

They are ONLY seller.
Don't worry. thank you

Ok, thanks. It's probably from that Send Space Trojan Spyware virus laden access I allowed on my system. I had to reinstall the OS to completely get rid of that hideous web site application.

Al.

When you buy from AppleCT where is the item despatched / posted from?

Cardigan said:
When you buy from AppleCT where is the item despatched / posted from?

Incheon International Airport Logistics Complex Unseo-dong Jung-gu Incheon (Koreo)

Cardigan said:
Apple-CT said:
hi, thank you
now, ITB-100HD Event
$179.99 (Free Standard shipping)

http://apple-ct.com/shop/product.php?id_product=44

That's a great price - I note that you sell the ITB-100HD with a ITC-80 upc for an extra US$25 is it possible to add this to my purchase of the ITB for $179.99 ($179.99 +$25 =$204.99)?

Cancel that - I found the item with the UPC - GREAT price order placed, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My ITB arrived at GBLALA at 6pm on the 7th May. Does anyone know where is GBLALA and how long does it take to get from there to me?

Apple-CT, I ordered my camera on May 5 and I am having trouble finding it on the EMS shipping website. I am also having trouble emailing and messaging you on your website because I am getting an undelivered message reply. Can you please pm me?

Boosted said:
Apple-CT, I ordered my camera on May 5 and I am having trouble finding it on the EMS shipping website.

a week to even show up on the tracking site is not unusual unfortunately, happens all too often

Try to use your tracking number on one of these sites.

Good luck,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Itronics 2
Back