Q1000 and Live View

RDM

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Good day. Has anyone had any problems accessing the Live View on your smartphone (mine is a Huawei P10) using the Thinkware Dash Cam app? When my smartphone is linked to the dashcam app through Bluetooth and I attempt to activate Live View, the screen goes blank (as though it is activating) but then it goes back to the original screen. Any comments / solutions?

Good day. Has anyone had any problems accessing the Live View on your smartphone (mine is a Huawei P10) using the Thinkware Dash Cam app? When my smartphone is linked to the dashcam app through Bluetooth and I attempt to activate Live View, the screen goes blank (as though it is activating) but then it goes back to the original screen. Any comments / solutions?
Yeah. It works for a while then stops working. Open ticket with thinkware.

Hello, have you tried to uninstall and install the app? We have released an updated version last March 18, 2024, please make sure to allow all the permissions upon installing

Hello, have you tried to uninstall and install the app? We have released an updated version last March 18, 2024, please make sure to allow all the permissions upon installing
Thanks for the information. My cars having work done so i can't try this at the moment but will do so as soon as its back. Fingers crossed this resolves my issues because based on the terrible user experience I've had with Thinkware products this will be my first and Last one of their models I will purchase.

Looks like there is an update for Dash Cam Link app but not Thinkware Connected on Android?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Q1000 0
Back