qualcomm 865 ( Spectra 480 ISP )

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
That sucker could be the heart of a awesome camera, all the 960 FPS HD footage you want ( limited only by memory space and battery )
Or 4K / 240 if it don't have to be that slow.

Too bad we will probably only see it in damn phones.

Yeah way overkill for a dashcam, but could make up for a awesome action camera.

I am not sure if that ISP are part of the 865 CPU or if the ISP rely on the calculating power of the CPU, cuz that i assume don't come cheap.
the ISP operate at 2 Gigapixels per second
But as you don't have to put on a fancy oled screen or whatever, and other phone parts i assume you could make a action camera at a price range where people would pick it up.

Camera:
Image Signal Processor: Qualcomm Spectra™ 480 image signal processor, Hardware accelerator for computer vision (CV-ISP), Dual 14-bit CV-ISPs
Dual Camera, ZSL, 30fps: Up to 25 MP
Single Camera, MFNR, ZSL, 30fps: Up to 64 MP
Single Camera: Up to 200 MP
Camera Features: HEIF photo capture
Slow Motion Video Capture: 720p @ 960 FPS
Video Capture Formats: Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+, HEVC
Video Capture Features: 4K video capture with simultaneous 64MP photo capture, Rec. 2020 color gamut video capture, Up to 10-bit color depth video capture

Video:
Codec Support: Dolby Vision, H.265 (HEVC), HDR10+, HLG, HDR10, H.264 (AVC), VP8, VP9

With support for 2 X 25 mpix, if put in a 360 camera, that would make something that will get me interested in 360 filming, cuz current consumer 360 cameras don't do it for me.

Back