Quality at night

absti

Reaction score
Country
Australia
First time poster, I've had my 0803 for a few months and have been a little disappointed with the quality at night. I'm struggling read registrations at night - see the below example. Any feedback?

Thanks

The glass/lens could do with a good clean but if you want to be able to read plates in that lighting then you need to be stationary, even a $USA 5000 professional DSLR would want a tripod in that lighting.

First time poster, I've had my 0803 for a few months and have been a little disappointed with the quality at night. I'm struggling read registrations at night - see the below example. Any feedback?

Thanks

Everything is built to a price point. That's pretty typical for the 0803 (some are better some are worse) You're probably just fine during the day I'd imagine.

The SG9665GC costs a bit more but that extra turns into pretty good results at night. (Sony Sensor, and a better lens makes all the difference)

The 0805 and 0806 will offer better night performance than the 0803, better sensor, better lens, it all adds up, the 0803 was a first gen A7 product and is lacking compared to current products

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yen Mini 0803 4
Smith Mini 0803 5
Back