Really enjoying the mini 2 so far.

Thanks again for the replies and insight. I’m going to order a second mini 2 to stick on my rear window of the same vehicle. I’ll probably order the cpl filter at the same time for both camera’s.
Before ordering a second Mini 2 for the rear window, first check if it will fit there or not.
Mini and Mini 2 will not fit on vertical windows such as those of a bus, truck in the front, or a Jeep in the back.
I chose the WM1 for the back glass because of its form factor. WM1 can be placed on glass with any angle of inclination.

I have ran into the same issue with the dash cam mounting location I have previously ran into with radar detectors mounted to the windshield. The heat from 95° plus days caused the dash cam sticky tape to let go from the static sticker. I ordered a couple of extras to try it again. If it doesn’t hold this time I think I’ll add a drop of superglue to the sticky pad and glue it to the static sticker.

I have ran into the same issue with the dash cam mounting location I have previously ran into with radar detectors mounted to the windshield. The heat from 95° plus days caused the dash cam sticky tape to let go from the static sticker. I ordered a couple of extras to try it again. If it doesn’t hold this time I think I’ll add a drop of superglue to the sticky pad and glue it to the static sticker.
There were many different DVRs in my cars, but I never used a static sticker.
There were no issues with sticking.

Back