Rear cable connector question

markus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
VIOFO A229 Pro 2ch, VIOFO A119 V3, 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S
Apologies if this has been asked before, I did a search but could not find anything.

I know the A229 Duo comes with a much thinner rear cable. I believe the one that comes with the camera has a 90 degree (elbow?) connector at one end and a straight connector at the other. Is it possible to get a cable that has 90 degree connector at both ends? I ask as for the rear camera it would be preferable to also have 90 degree connector there, so as not to overly stress the cable or connector and connection into the camera by bending the cable.

Apologies if this has been asked before, I did a search but could not find anything.

I know the A229 Duo comes with a much thinner rear cable. I believe the one that comes with the camera has a 90 degree (elbow?) connector at one end and a straight connector at the other. Is it possible to get a cable that has 90 degree connector at both ends? I ask as for the rear camera it would be preferable to also have 90 degree connector there, so as not to overly stress the cable or connector and connection into the camera by bending the cable.
The rear camera cable of the A229 Duo is thin and moderately soft, and there are no problems with it at all.

Thank you for the reply, that sets my mind at ease :)

Back