Rear Ender

steveadi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

its dark as I have privacy glass but you can see what happens.

'Please sign in to view this video.'

sorry set as private in youtube try it now.:oops: hes looking to the right then its too late, if anyone knows how I can blank the numberplate that would be good.

Looks like the driver was looking at the passenger when it happened.

Distracted driving.

He seen a gap and thought we had gone obviously not, quite a bit of damage underneath

That's the exact situation that made me put a rear cam in my wife's car.

I think he thought the dashcam car was going to enter the roundabout so he sped up but the OP slowed down. You can see the neighboring car gun it.

Its a busy roundabout theres not much time she went to go a car came around and she stopped, i had a rear end exactly the same place in december.

Ouch! So what did they say to you about it? Sorry, and exchange info or did they offer some crazy excuse or try to blame you somehow?

Full marks for moving the vehicles to a safe place to allow traffic to flow.

sorry set as private in youtube try it now.:oops: hes looking to the right then its too late, if anyone knows how I can blank the numberplate that would be good.
Any half decent video editing suite should be able to do that for you.
Can I ask why you want to blank the plate?

Ouch! So what did they say to you about it? Sorry, and exchange info or did they offer some crazy excuse or try to blame you somehow?

he got out as you see he apologised and said it was his fault, i actually felt bad for him he was a nice guy the guy who hit me there in december was a prat.

Full marks for moving the vehicles to a safe place to allow traffic to flow.

Same place i pulled up in december i wouldnt want to hold up traffic its a busy roundabout.

@sludgeguts i just thought it was a privacy thing, if you can recommend an editing suite that would be appreciated.

Back