Recommendation of Dash cam installer - Hampshire area (UK)

eden188

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wonder if anyone could recommend a reputable dashcam installer in the Hampshire area (around GU46) to be exact. It is for a Blackvue DR900X-2CH (front and rear) camera to be hardwired. I have installed one myself to my wife's car (Nextbase 622 front & rear), I was ok with doing it as it was a small car (Ford Fiesta) and the trim was easy to remove, but I'm worried about my own car as it's more harder.

Spec:
Dashcam: Blackvue DR900-2CH (would like to hardwired as well)
Car: VW Touareg (2019), it's my 2nd wife :p , hence really want someone professional to do a proper job without messing up the trims and all. I have downloaded the fuse box manual if that helps (the car manual does not have this!!).

Thanks in advance.

Where & when did you buy the Blackvue cam? as at the moment if you order/purchase from Blackview they offer free fitting or a discount using code "fit"

Thanks for the info @Batvan, that was really helpful. I bought mine from Halfords back in December 2020, never had the time to fit it properly. I've just plugged the front camera temporarily using the cigarette socket and the rear camera is still sitting in the box.

I have just noticed that they provide installation service as well, which is what I'm after. Anyone has experience having Blackvue doing the installation? Good? Bad??

Back