Recommended Batteries for BlackVue

theWatchr

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gonna have a Pro hardwire a battery or batteries to power my BlackVue DR750X LTE 2CH, from experience what is a better option the BlackBoxMyCar and Cellink batteries or stick with the BlackVue battery, I do prefer to have as much recording time as possible but will do the one battery option if that makes the most sense.

If you're using Blackvue dash cam, I would suggest Blackvue B-130X so that you can just use one app to monitor the status of the battery.

However, if you do plan on expanding the battery in the future, then go with the BlackboxMyCar PowerCell 8, as you can expand the size using a Cellink Neo battery pack

If you're using Blackvue dash cam, I would suggest Blackvue B-130X so that you can just use one app to monitor the status of the battery.

However, if you do plan on expanding the battery in the future, then go with the BlackboxMyCar PowerCell 8, as you can expand the size using a Cellink Neo battery pack
Hi,
Do you think the app is integral to this product? What do you often use the APP for?

Back