Red light is not for me

Was that a boy racer exhaust i spotted on that car :rolleyes:

Do like the sound of double points weekend, i think we need to get that here, when we get cops enough to enforce it that is.

Just read in the news that due to cop shortage even violent crimes get put on hold, and politicians made new laws not long ago saying violent ppl should go strait to jail just like ppl carrying illegal weapons.

My country is going to hell, thanks to the pussies i use to vote for :oops::(:mad:

They think they are immune to traffic laws and until they are 'educated' otherwise by the Police they will continue to be an idiot. Just another normal day in the 21st Century :rolleyes:

Phil

The currents traffic penalties that could be applied by a bad cop:

Rule 32 (1) - Not turn right from far multi-lane road from within right lane. $253 (2 points)
Rule 56 (1)(a) - Not stop at stop line at red light. $433 (3 points)
Rule 60 - Proceed through red traffic arrow. $433 (3 points)

Under the double points weekend, the driver's license could be cancelled (8 points x 2 - exceeds the 13 points for 3 year period).

The currents traffic penalties that could be applied by a bad cop:

Rule 32 (1) - Not turn right from far multi-lane road from within right lane. $253 (2 points)
Rule 56 (1)(a) - Not stop at stop line at red light. $433 (3 points)
Rule 60 - Proceed through red traffic arrow. $433 (3 points)

Under the double points weekend, the driver's license could be cancelled (8 points x 2 - exceeds the 13 points for 3 year period).

double demerits aren't applicable to all offences but it certainly could happen if you were booked for the wrong things

Damn. The only thing missing was the cop.

Back