Registration Viewer

Dano28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
trying to download Registrator Viewer but my anti virus has come up saying

"This threat has been removed"

Threat type: Insight Network Threat. There are many indications that this file is untrustworthy and therefore not safe."

What do I do?

Thanks

I downloaded it from the SG site about 1 hour ago with no problems. It is a .zip file. Perhaps turn your AV off temporarily while you download it, then extract the .zip file then turn the AV back on and try running the viewer - if your AV still thinks its malware then it will flag it then. If thats the case then I'm not sure - can you add "excluded files" to your AV?

Ok successfully opened/downloaded it with that link thanks guys!

I even managed to watch some footage and extract a file which I saved and then tried to email to myself to send to my brother but the video is 223mb. Is this size even email able? Or do I have to compress it (think that's what it's called) or something same if I want to post some footage on here?

I feel like my parents do with technology

Pier 28..

Just curious if you keep a specific release at that location or do you always update to the latest available?
(I am using 6.0.22)

Thanks

You wont be emailing a 223mb file, I think there are limits but I'm not sure what, 10-20mb perhaps.
You will need to upload it to a site like dropbox (although people on here use a different site but I cant remember the name).

Pier 28..

Just curious if you keep a specific release at that location or do you always update to the latest available?
(I am using 6.0.22)

Thanks

that is the most recent version that was done, I only recently updated the link on our site to that version though, it's a developer build which is not as small as the previous release version but it has a couple of fixes in it that work for some other cameras so I changed it a few days ago

I was aware of the awful fate of the author.
I had thought that the folks at Datakam were continuing development.

Thanks.

oh gee, don't mention *pple or *ac around me, I go into a pshyco fit, cringe and stop reading.

Haha, I've just spent time bootcamping my MBP to run Win7 just so I can run this! Which is better (for the GC) Mac or PC version?

i.e. Are there any killer features in the Mac version since its still being developed?

Back