Registrator Viewer

Cyberdog

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
E-PRANCE Ambarella A7LA50D Chip Full HD 1296P DashCam
Hi,
I have installed Registrator Viewer on a Samsung Laptop with an Intel i5 processor. I have noticed when playing a video it is occasionally jumpy.

Anyone have a solution to this problem.

Thanks.
Dave.

you need a pretty high end video card to handle the 1296p smoothly on these, didn't realise that's what you were using but it would be why Dashcam Viewer wasn't working for you before, either should run fine if you were running 1080p

just when a baseline computer is finally powerful enough to handle 1080P these days, 1296P is all the rage. 2K/4K here we come!

just when a baseline computer is finally powerful enough to handle 1080P these days, 1296P is all the rage. 2K/4K here we come!
the system requirements are up there

Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 [x32 and x64]
System requirements:
- For playing FullHD video requires a processor with a total frequency of all cores of at least 4 GHz or support DXVA (hardware decoding) in the graphics card.

even so, it's a fantastic program

you need a pretty high end video card to handle the 1296p smoothly on these, didn't realise that's what you were using but it would be why Dashcam Viewer wasn't working for you before, either should run fine if you were running 1080p

Thanks. I will set it to 1080p. Is their much noticable difference in 1296p and 1080p?

Back