Reply to: New TODC LUX True night vision DashCam with Starlite Technology

Viking

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
WR1, Mini 906, 2*A119S, SJDash
@TODC
Is this the new "As seen on TV" The test video doesn't look very impressive.
No technical detailes on your website.

Price it total rip off.

4SKX1 – X1 $179.99
Introducing The Original Dash Cam X-1, New and just released to North America. This is everything you need in a dash cam and then some. From it’s 1080P resolution, to its built in GPS and ADAS(Advanced Driver Assistance System) with the ability to use a 64GB memory card, just to name a few. This camera will capture crisp clear 1080HD videos and lock them in the event of an accident to be sure you have the evidence you need. So grab your own today and be protected in any situation.

HD 1080p recording, Loop Recording!
Lane Departure

Lane departure warning system.

Collision Warning
Forward collision warning and vehicle safety system.

GPS
Built in GPS Tracker logs speed, route and stops.

Wireless Recording
Streams video wirelessly to your iOS and Android devices!

Large Memory Capacity

High capacity reader capable of reading up to 64GB memory cards.

LCD
2.4″ LCD touch screen.

HD 1080p
HD 1080p recording (1080@30fps or 720@60fps)

Optional Accessories
Includes an 8BG micro memory card, optimal experience with optional TODC 32GB Micro memory card.

Performance look like IMX 291 or similar starvis sensor i think, the caparison video are against a really poor camera it seem, not even mobius standard.

Performance look like IMX 291 or similar starvis sensor i think, the caparison video are against a really poor camera it seem, not even mobius standard.

the exposure has been wound up to the point where everything gets washed out, do people find that appealing, gives you more to see in total darkness but anything where there is some light just blows out and loses detail as a result

comparison video next to a potato I guess makes it look better

Yeah now you say it might also be a overdrive older sensor.
Taking night pictures with my friend we was shooting all manual and i showed him where to tweak the 3 parameters on his Nikon ( ISO - Aperture and Exposure time )
And then gave a brief speech about what do what, so my friend quickly took his Nikon Dslr to the MAX ISO of 32.000 or something :eek:
So i had to elaborate a little and tell him to try and "zoom" in on the darker parts of the pics he had taken to really notice the noise in the image.

In the end we both got some good pictures taken, but i assume we both had to ditch about 2/3 of them.

look at how much flare there is from any bright light, things are way out of whack
There was only used 30 seconder to clean the windscreen, I see some white smir.

There was only used 30 seconder to clean the windscreen, I see some white smir.

not just that, look at the giant white patch of light from the cars headlights and the roadside where the emergency vehicles are, overblown like crazy

not just that, look at the giant white patch of light from the cars headlights and the roadside where the emergency vehicles are, overblown like crazy
We have a quote in Danish that sound in this way:

Many small creek, create a river.

I think you meant to say we have a saying in Denmark :) then again we got a lot of things here many of them small.

I think you meant to say we have a saying in Denmark :) then again we got a lot of things here many of them small.
Hmmm I will go to the barber more often, so I can get my English corrected.;)

Then you would want to bypass the barber shop from coming to America

Back