Report to his employer or no?

flank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S
He has a "How is my driving?" sticker with number on the back. Looks like he had a brain fart but it could have been an accident.

Hehe Oooo Comcast,,,,,,, not a company that trail happy people behind it i hear.

In leu of sticker and the seriousness of the offense i would say go

to be honest i did the same last year, whent strait on a left turn arrow. :rolleyes::oops:

Personally, I would not rat on the driver for this, looks like he just f’d up.

Sure it was dangerous and could have resulted in an accident but I wouldn’t want to be the one who costs someone their job for something like this and that negatively affects them and worse their family. We all make mistakes...

Even the burgundy Taurus in the right lane moved forward on the red light seeing the vehicle movement (Comcast driver) to their left. They just didn’t continue going like the Comcast driver did.

Last edited:
I think I'll report him. He didn't even wait for the cross traffic to clear. I also hate the Comcast company.

If the the sticker is from a third party reporting service, it's a pain in the butt to deal with them. You may be on hold for 30 minutes, then they'll want your personal info, while acting skeptical. It's quicker to just post the video with the truck details. (Tag number, whatever company vehicle number, etc)

He has a "How is my driving?" sticker with number on the back. Looks like he had a brain fart but it could have been an accident.
/QUOTE]

OMG..."it could have been an accident.", so what? You never ever made a driving mistake in your life? Also the guy on the right with the red car started to move...

i say post the uncensored version with a title of "Comcast van driver runs red light" or similar, and see what happens, if anything.

a couple nights ago, i was sitting at a red light with a sheriff in front of me - he was the first car in line. our light turned green and someone blew their red light right in front of us. cop did nothing. all i can figure is he was either off duty or just didn't care. it was around 11pm on a weekday, so it's not like there was a ton of traffic, and all the donut stores were closed, so.... :rolleyes:

AAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !

Plates !

Back