Review of mini 0826

there are brands in different markets that do put their name on some of this generic product, don't know that they are members here though
Thanks Joklin

Let's return to your well spoken idea
better idea is just to put his own name on the product and support it well for his own customers, that's what's missing, too many sellers just buy generic and never take ownership of any problems

Do you think the time has come for this idea to be accepted and take hold in the Dash Cam market?

It's time buyers paid more attention I think, shopping on price alone isn't going to get you much in the way of support

It's time buyers paid more attention I think, shopping on price alone isn't going to get you much in the way of support

Phew!!
We are finding agreement on a number of things today.
However assuming that high price means high quality is also a danger
How is a potential buyer to know which vendors have excellent support services, & which manufacturers actually take pride in their work & produce a quality product?

However assuming that high price means high quality is also a danger

agree, as I said though, don't shop on price alone

How is a potential buyer to know which vendors have excellent support services, & which manufacturers actually take pride in their work & produce a quality product?

a bit of due diligence is required, the info is out there for those that care to look, it's not straightforward though as there are things like fake reviews, paid reviews, misleading information etc which does make it harder to work out what's real and what's not

Back