Rexing s1 stay recording

jayman9660

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi I just installed my hardwire for my s1 dash cam and I noticed it stays recording after the cars off. And I have it set for gravity sensor. My low setting and my yellow wire to power all the time my red to my trailer fuse ( only when the cars on) and my black to my chassis ground. Everything good but I can't get my camera to going into stand by mode after the car shuts off and powers down. I think I mite have a bad hardwire kit or my unit needs to be updated plz help

Hey, can you try switching the fuses and see if that fixes the issue, so plug the red wire into the constant fuse and the yellow into the ignition switched fuse and see if that makes the camera turn off when you turn off the car. if not, then there might be an issue with your hardwire kit, in that case you can get in touch with us and we will send you a free replacement for your hardwire kit.

Rexing sent me a new hardwiring kit I'll put in this weekend.i did have a old kit where you had to add the fuse adapter. But this time around I'm going to put the ground right to the battery ground

Back