Road Rage, Must see!!

Tim

Reaction score
Country
United States
OK, Part two of March 5, 2014. We are coming up over the mountain fron the other direction now.
A tailgater pushes too far, but the pick up driver could have just let him by. Instead he slows more and more then slams on the brakes in a dangerous 55mph downhill area blocking the lane. Now I'm a bit annoyed by this action. I wish I had the sound on, but every other word would have to be bleeped. At least I turened my brights on for a better view, eh? HA! I think he must have fractured his hand after breaking the driver side mirror.
Tim

Top ten reasons you need a dash cam. 1 Road Rage

Could have just let him pass when the truck overtake lane came.

At 1:06, when the road opened up into two lanes, did the pickup driver accelerate to prevent the tailgater from passing?
It would help if we knew what the speed limit is on that section and what speed the pickup was travelling at.
If the pickup was travelling at or above the speed limit then the tailgater should have had his headlights smashed out.
If the pickup was travelling at less than the speed limit, in what appeared to be good driving conditions, then I would have shot his tyres out.

At 1:06, when the road opened up into two lanes, did the pickup driver accelerate to prevent the tailgater from passing?
It would help if we knew what the speed limit is on that section and what speed the pickup was travelling at.
If the pickup was travelling at or above the speed limit then the tailgater should have had his headlights smashed out.
If the pickup was travelling at less than the speed limit, in what appeared to be good driving conditions, then I would have shot his tyres out.
As in my description, it is 55mph. The pick up was going slower than the speed, about 40-45 and at the merge/takover lane he sped up and cut in front of the guy tailgating instead of letting him go. You can see him driving on the shoulder where the lane ends. After the confrontation, he sped away down the mountain at what I estimated at 95-100+mph. His lights just vanish from the video.

What a jerk. Another reason to carry pepper spray. Oh, now that I think about it, dashcam manufacturers should include that in a package. @Jokkin if you will include that, then I will order a few of your cameras. Lol :)

Back