Road Rage

Jimbo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7900 Ace
Illegally parked car causes a guy to road rage ;)

Scary prospect, if he was driving a lorry :D

As more and more traffic pours onto our roads, I see more and more drivers ignoring the highway code. In fact, you often get the pedants telling you that most of it isn't law.
No, it's not law but it's a baseline by which we were all supposedly judged when we took our test.
It's also the baseline for insurance claims - which is why we, on here, use dashcams?
When we decide to throw the guide book in the bin, the roads will be ruled by the biggest vehicles & God help anybody else.

I thought they were just chatting until I saw him walling his arms about.

Unfortunately a lot of drivers don't realise that it's an offence to park on the zig-zag lines of a Pedestrian Crossing.

Pedestrian crossings (191 to 199)
You MUST NOT park on a crossing or in the area covered by the zig-zag lines.

I don't know how some people ever passed their driving test!

I got a 2 year old recording of some one getting pretty mad at me and fingering me for doing what i am supposed to do according to Danish traffic law.

Had i seen his finger while it happned i would most likely have gotten out of my car and approached him, though i am getting old and weak i am still fit enuff to tell a teenager about how to drive a car, and handle him if he want fists to do the talking.

The color of my hair signal "you better show me some respect, snotfaced punk"

Though i do think the grey color hair now mean "easy prey" for young kids, but try that with me and i will make you regret it :D

Back